Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2-16-11

Yesterday was the first day in a couple of weeks that I did not have a headache. I had become pretty sure that I had a brain tumor, but since I had no headache yesterday, that means no tumor. (At least in my mind, and reality is fluid depending on the facts at hand. )

That news reporter...Serene Branson that had some sort of episode during the Grammy Awards???? That is my fear, that brain short circuit when I am supposed to be accountable. I am usually with a child or a patient, there is not many opportunities for a "convenient" brain thing. They have not said what happened to Ms Branson, all very anti-climactic.

I took the kids to a cancer support for kids thing last night. They were not thrilled. After hearing the other kids share their families cancer cliff notes, my children said that my cancer was not very dramatic. Hmmm, do they forget so soon, did I shield them well or was it just a very boring cancer tour of duty?

No comments:

Post a Comment