Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12-22-09

Spent too much time in bed yesterday. But, after reviewing my last treatment notes, I realized that my white blood cell count was probably bottomed out and that is why I was so tired.

Carrot juice may raise WBC, but you have to use caution when handling raw veggies while on chemo. Sex may raise white blood cell counts, but you have to use caution or you may rot your partners equipment with your toxic mucous membranes. Or maybe the sex thing is just something boys made up. Green tea seems safe, no caution needed there. Not as much fun, but no Hazmat suit needed.

I have to get out of the house today, finish up the Christmas shopping with the girls. Luckily, it is warmer today, my head gets cold, my body temperature is low, I hate wearing coats, bitch, moan, whine.

My eyebrows are looking funky. I had held off doing any plucking, I didn't want to start chemo with thin eyebrows. I have no idea why, it is not like I could transplant strays into the spots I needed filling. I don't guess I could pluck a unibrow and glue them in to where I needed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment