Sunday, December 27, 2009

12-27-09

Christmas is over and was a pleasant as could be expected with cancer and dysfunctional family issues and an unexpected death in the extended family. The kids seemed to have a good Christmas and that is what I will focus on. I will not dwell on the death and the cancer and the dysfunctional family issues.

Prepping for chemo hibernation, or at least I should be prepping. Round 3 of chemo is tomorrow, I don't feel as good as I did going into round two so I imagine the hibernation will be worse. The house is trashed with the Christmas cyclone but I am not going to worry about it. As long as the freezer is full of stuff the kids can cook and there is milk and toilet paper, I can rest easy.

The Wooly Willy was a big hit, I bear a striking resemblance to Osama Bin Laden when my Wolly Willy is in the wrong hands.

Onto work and to the grocery store for the aforementioned milk and toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment