Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2-23-10

Interesting brain thing going on...

I had a T-shirt made that says "My tumor went to Milan and all I got was this lousy T-shirt". I think it is funny (My tumor DID go to Milan as part of the research I am participating in.) OK, so I want to wear my funny shirt to chemo, maybe the nurses will laugh. But, I need to wear a lower cut top so they can access my port.

I want to wear the blippin' shirt, I don't want to have to work my wardrobe around this blippin' port that they use to inject me with blippin' poison. I want to be the boss of something!

This has happened before, can't remember what about though. Me, trying to retain control on some mundane detail since I don't have any control on the really big stuff.

I am gonna wear the damn shirt, they can cut the neck off if they have to, this is important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment