Saturday, February 6, 2010

2-6-10

Preparing to lay down for the night (before 7:00 PM, how sad), go wash my face and it seems my face just washes down the sink. With very few eyelashes and eyebrows, it is funny how my face just disappears. I could do some impressive before and after shots, send them to the company I get my make-up from and probably score some free stuff!

When I was a kid, we had a barbie that we marked up with magic markers. We used fingernail polish to remove the marker and it took her eyeball off too! That is kinda what I see when I look in the mirror, plus the bald head. We used Liguid Paper and pen to draw her eye back on, it actually came out pretty well. Good practice...

Thinking about chemo... decided to believe something. If the chemo can kill cancer and hair and eat up mucous membranes, perhaps I can pick some other things to have it kill. How about self doubt, lingering guilt and shame, excuses, procrastination... If all these cells are dying off, I can believe that some of my character flaws can be killed off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment