Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2-3-10

I found this interesting...

Back story, my kids are homeschooled, 10yo DD needed to go to the local school today to take a state test.

So, 10 yo DD says, "Mom, I don't want to offend you, but would you mind wearing a wig today?". Hmmm, interesting. I gladly put on my wig for her, but of course, I am curious about her request. She tells me that kids are jerks and will stare at me and that will frustrate her and distract her from doing her best on her test.

I thought that was cool. She can articulate her feelings so clearly. I did ask her later if she would prefer I wear a wig all the time when we are out. She said no, grown-ups aren't as rude as kids, so she only wanted me to wear a wig to the school.

Alas, the test was postponed due to the recent snow, so we have to go tomorrow. But that gives me more time to style my wig!

No comments:

Post a Comment